Fourth of July package at Brush Creek Ranch
Tips from the rancher
Here’s news from one of Wyoming’s newest ranches: Bring family and friends together for a July 4th vacation celebration of a lifetime at Wyoming’s The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, an ultra-private guest ranch, set on a 15,000 acre working cattle ranch in south Central Wyoming. Authentic western fun includes something for everyone including the 3rd annual Brush Creek Ranch professional rodeo, a barn dance in the loft of a historic barn, July 4th fireworks, a ropes course tournament, a complimentary scenic float trip, nightly live entertainment and much more. (NOTE: Book by 5 p.m. MST June 15th to receive 20% off your 4th of July Package! Mention Website Special when booking.)
This 4th of July Dude Ranch Vacation Package includes all of these additional July 4th activites & adventures:
• July 4th Fireworks display
• Third annual Brush Creek Ranch Rodeo with professional bull riders
• Nightly Live Entertainment
• Boot Scootin’ Barn Dance
• Complimentary family scenic float trip for up to 6ppl per trip
• Outdoor Movie Night
• BCR Ropes Course ‘Tournament of Champions’
Plus, the ranch’s standard “All Inclusive” rate inclusions:
• Unlimited ‘on ranch’ ranch activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, Brush Creek Ranch Gun club shooting, mountain biking, roping & bull riding lessons, falcon peak yoga, hiking, paintball and more, including all gear, guides/wranglers & instruction; and Daily Lil’ Wranglers Kid’s program for children ages 4-11
• All meals and beverages, including premium beers, wine and spirits program.
Details: All-inclusive rates start at: $750-875 per adult per night, based on double occupancy and lodging unit selected. Plus receive 20% off this rate when booking by June 15th.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Valid: 7/1/12-7/8/12. Excludes: 10% ranch fee, taxes, spa experiences and off-ranch activities. For more, click here.